Requirements for reciprocal registration are provided in Chapter 2 of the Rules and Regulations (rule 2.2.4).
Architect Reciprocal Registration Application
- Mississippi Application (link above)
- Verification of License in an NCARB Jurisdiction (wallet card or certificate of standing)
- NCARB Certified Council Record
- Mississippi Jurisprudence Examination
- For out-of-state firms (PCs, PAs, and PLLC's), documentation to confirm resident state firm type and ownership
Processing will take 3 to 4 weeks after receipt of all required documents, provided that there are no extenuating circumstances. An official Notice of Registration will be issued by email and postal mail if the application is approved.
Rule 3.4 provides instructions on producing the official seal. Please note that a seal sample is due to the Board within 60 days from the date of licensure.
Renewals and Continuing Education
Biennial renewals (every two years) occur from October 1 to November 30 of odd calendar years. Upon the second renewal and thereafter, licensees must meet the continuing education requirements outlined in Chapter 6 of the Rules and Regulations